Which Now requires a reservation
Every day at 10:30 and 15:30
From Plaza Anibal Pinto
Important notes about the "GraFREEtti Tour"
As some cheap guy once said: "You sort of have to leave a tip on all these free tours" ¬¬
...He was right.
So, unless you dislike the tour, tip your local VSA guide (and try not to get rid of your loose change on us...
* There is no minimum of participants
* This tour is about 2 Hours Long
* The inflation is real. Stop being cheap.
* Both AM and PM Tours begin at Plaza Anibal Pinto in front of the Neptune Statue
* Reservations are necessary
* WE DO NOT WEAR RED JACKETS WITH A "FREE TOUR" LOGO; We wear Valpo Street Art Tours T-SHIRTS (some say I [heart] VALPO) or a VSA Credential!
*You need to reserve
* Sun, rain, sleet, or hail, you will find us there...
Except (meaning we will NOT be there on):
- September 17th in the afternoon
- September 18th (we'll be dancing Cueca and drinking sweet, sweet "chicha")
- December 24th in the Afternoon
- December 25th
- December 31st in the Afternoon
- January 1st
- ... and any other major holiday we missed... But you can always book a private tour :)
* Who are we? and why do we do this? (Click Here)
What You Can Bring to the Tour:
• Comfortable shoes / sneakers
• A camera
• Backpack for water and/ or souvenirs
What We Include in the tours:
• Professional guide
• A great introduction to the city's street art and Graffiti , where you'll see over 30 artists, as well as over 200 murals and pieces, and throwies, and about 294,987,147.5 tags, and much more!!